Welcome to Torresdale Frankford Country Club
Torresdale Frankford Country Club is the result of a merger in 1922 between Torresdale Golf Club and Frankford Golf Club. Donald Ross designed the present course except for changes necessitated when Grant Avenue was widened in 1963. At the same time, the Clubhouse was expanded and the present men's locker room was built. The list of Club Champions of Torresdale Frankford, which appears in our Campbell Room, begins in 1922. Over the years, the Clubhouse has grown larger and more attractive. Later, a swimming pool was built along with Tennis Courts.
Torresdale Frankford Country Club hosted two National Championships in the early 1940's. All of the famous professional golfers of that time participated. Sam Snead holds the course record of 64, which he posted in the Philadelphia Open held at TFCC in September of 1941.
In addition to the Championship Golf Course, our Club of over 350 members offers First Class Dining Facilities, a Beautiful Swimming Pool and a Championship Trap Shooting Program.